- Write catchy headlines. Headlines, more than anything else, will catch the eye of a potential Digger or deliciouser.
- Deliver the content. Your content should deliver exactly what you said you would give them, and be as well-written as possible.
- Be useful. Some of the most popular posts are the ones that teach the reader to do something they’ve always wanted to do, or that offer them a resource they can use often...
- Write about a hot topic.
- Write a great lead. The opening paragraph (or two), after the headline, is the most important part of the post.
- Use lists. Hey, we know it A busy Digger or deliciouser can easily catch your main points without having to spend much time reading the whole post.
- Be original. Do something different, think of a way to give a new perspective or refreshing angle to an old post, add humor throughout the post.